2024 Fall Conference
Saturday, October 19, 2024
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Registration Opens August 17, 2024
MSGC Fall Conference
This conference is an opportunity for individuals from academia, industry, and the local community to share their experience in areas related to NASA strategic interests. It is also a forum where MSGC Fellowship recipients can present the results of their research and where MSGC Educational Program award winners can share about the impact of their efforts. The conference is free to all, but registration is required for planning purposes. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Make sure to read and review the MSGC Meeting Code of Conduct.
BSRB (Biomedical Science Research Building)
aka Pringles Building on campus
109 Zina Pitcher Pl
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Parking will be free the day of the conference. Download the Parking Map for directions to the available parking garage.
Wifi at BSRB
No password needed
Login with your school credentials
0Want to Present?
Abstracts (not to exceed 150 words) will be solicited for oral and poster presentations that detail efforts in MSGC programs as well as non-MSGC-supported but related activities. Individuals planning to make a presentation at the conference should submit an abstract at the time of registration. We cannot accommodate Virtual Presentations at the Conference. On the registration form, note preference for oral or poster presentation. All information for the presentation – title, authors, institution, address, and abstract – are entered directly into the registration form. Oral presentations are not guaranteed due to limited space.
Ideally most presenters at the conference will be MSGC award recipients from the 2024 academic year and those from 2023-2024 who have not yet had a chance to present their work.
If presenters request to give a talk, they will be informed by September 20, 2024 whether or not that will fit into the schedule for the day or whether their presentation will need to be a poster.
- Talks are scheduled with 10 minutes for:
- 6-minute talk with 3-minute Q&A
- including transition time
- Send PowerPoint Presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday October 13th with your name in filename.
- Room in Agenda for about 18 Presentations.
- Posters should be 32 x 40 inches
- Orientation can be formatted in either portrait or landscape
- All posters will be assigned to a specific poster board stand. The number will be listed in the Participation Packet.
- Stands, backing materials and push pins will be provided
- Presenters must attend the duration of the Poster Session in which they are scheduled
- Presenters in Poster Session A should have their posters up before 9:00am and taken down by 12:00pm.
- Presenters in Poster Session B should put up their posters between 12:00-1:00pm.
- Posters must be removed by 4:15pm.
- Posters not removed by 4:15pm may be subject to damage or loss.
If you need assistance with lodging or mileage reimbursement for the Fall Conference please contact the MSGC Team at email@example.com by September 20, 2024.
Conference Agenda (Coming Soon!)
Conference Map (Coming Soon!)
Poster Presentation Number Assignments (Coming Soon!)
Poster Presentation Abstracts (Coming Soon!)
Oral Presentation Abstracts (Coming Soon!)